Thursday, June 24, 2010

it's been a while

I know I said I would post every day, but I find myself lacking an interesting post. Today isn't any different. So here goes.

We got a care package in the mail from Cade's mom. It included another suit for cade, some cereal, candy, peanut butter and mac'n'cheese. It was very nice and much appreciated. THANK YOU!!!!!!! I love mac'n'cheese so much I could eat a whole box. (I don't, usually) I used to eat a peanut butter sandwich for lunch every day, and now I can continue that (peanut butter here is super expensive, and at first we couldn't even find any) YAY for delicious american food.

We have been here for a whole month. It's crazy. time sure has been flying, which is weird because every day goes by really slowly. Here are some pictures of our luxurious lifestyle.


Me in front of our metro stop



us Showing off our delicious lunch of a baggette sandwich, a croisant, and a delicious strawberry tart thing.


a cool church we saw on a walk last saturday


mmmmm mac'n'cheese

On saturday's one of the things we like to do (besides sleeping in) is to just walk around the streets of paris. we often don't know exactly where we are, but it's fun to just wander around the less popular area's. thats where we found the fun pastry shop for our lunch. (not a surprise we "found" it, because they are seriously like on every street corner)

I love the world cup. It gives me something to do every day. i've gotten really into it. as we speak Italy and slovakia are batteling it out. with only a couple seconds left. poor italy, I don't think they can pull it off

USA USA USA USA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kristi,
You look so fab ♥ I miss you!