Friday, July 2, 2010

HOT!

For one week it has been really really hot. outside is hot, inside is hot (no AC), there is no way to get out of it. I have taken up running to pass the time away. I go about 4 miles, probably I walk at least half of it. I don't mean to brag, but it is so awesome that my daily run is to the Eiffel Tower and back. anywho, when I get back I am dripping sweat, like literal dripping. I take cold showers and when I get out I sweat some more. We have to take turns sleeping on the outside of the bed to feel the fan. Finally, today, it is raining and things are cooling down a little. Temperature change is the weirdest thing. this morning it was like a million degrees, now it's like only a thousand. after a million, a thousand feels incredible.

We've been in a bit of a tourism rut, but we're trying to get out again to see more stuff. We bought tickets to go to London in August. We don't really know where to stay, so if anyone knows of anyplace or anyone (cheap) we would love to know. I'm sure I'll post some pictures soon.

1 comment:

Mickelle said...

Oh Kristi that sounds horrible! I'm so sorry. I thought the humidity was bad here but at least we can come inside and turn on the AC. Good luck girl!!!