Monday, June 7, 2010

:)

where to begin...
Cade started work. At first he didn't have much to do, but apparently he does now because it's 8pm and he's still not home (at least he came home for lunch so I could see him for a bit

We spent like 50 bones to get a library card I was nervous to spend that much but i'm glad we did. We started on season one of lost and so far it's pretty entertaining. Also I got some books to read to help pass the time. I love being at home but in France it's a bit different because I can't understand TV and i don't like going anywhere alone still.

We saw our first riot. It was great. we also saw our second riot about a week later for the same cause.

We LOVE the weekend. at least I do. Even though we are really tired because it seems like all we do is walk, at least we do it together (i sit all week so I might as well get up and walk) In fact, we walked 2 miles home on sunday after church and the louvre to save $1.20.

We went to the louvre. Neither of us are big museum ers so we hit up mona and the statue with the broken off arms and called it a day. it's ok because we went on the first sunday of the month so it was FREE.

I guess thats all that's been happening. If anyone wants to come and visit feel free. I would love it.

Google Chrome keeps being psychotic and shutting down when I add pictures so I guess I'll do that later. Because I have so much time, it's really not a problem.

No comments: