Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Wild

I can't believe we only have 4 weeks left in Paris. It has flown right by. soon we'll be packing up and heading to Hungary. Wild. Now, what i've been up to. Since Jeannette left I had another visitor (my niece Annie), and I went to Germany. It has been so nice this month to have so many people here and things to do. With Annie we went and saw all the things in Paris, but we also took her to see the chateau Chantilly. It was really cool. The gardens were really cool. They weren't all flowery and well kept they were like woods and patches of wild flowers and lakes and things. I thought it was awesome. I think I could live in a castle. While we were there there was a horse jumping competition going on so we went and watched a few jumps. I thought they would be running real fast and stuff, but it was kinda slow. But, they did jump so it was pretty cool. Pretty sure Annie Loved it. In Germany I stayed with my aunt and uncle. They were awesome. I ate sooo much delicious german food. I think I now weigh double what I used to. It was so fun to be with family and be cooked for constantly.

GERMANY


Donkey fountain


Boat Ride in Louisan Park


Evening Bike Ride


my parents old apartment in germany





FRANCE



We showed Annie the best part of France, baguettes




The gardens and Castle of Chantilly


The horse jumping.

1 comment:

Sun said...

It looks like you guys are having a blast. Totally jealous!!!!