Tuesday, August 17, 2010

How come every time you come around my London London Bridge wanna go down

its true, we went to london. It was really great. We had so much fun wandering around the city. We only paid and went into Parliament and the rest of the time we found free stuff to do. The cheapest place we found to stay was in a dorm room, so that was funny. For 3 days we lived off bagels and granola bars and croissants. On Monday we decided to treat ourselves so we went to Pizza hut. IT was awesome to eat normal pizza. A few highlights of London were: Big ben tower, Parliament, platform 9 3/4, the british library (we saw tons of original notebooks from composers and authors and the magna carta), double decker buses, London Bridge, buckingham place,sherlock holmes, and just about every building was cool looking. It was really nice to be back in English speaking territory so I could read signs and understand (for the most part) what everyone was saying.
Pictures in no order...



















3 comments:

Burke and Emily Adams said...

Kristi! I found your blog! Hooray! How are you doing my dear? I'm so glad to see you guys got a chance to go to London! When do you head off for Turkey? (or is it Hungry? I can never remember!) Did you ever make it to Germany and Switzerland? Are you having the time of your life? I'd love to hear how you and Cade are doing!

Loves!

Emily Adams

Mickelle said...

Looks like you're still livin it up out there! Did I hear you were coming home for Christmas?! If so we HAVE to get together. I went to Kierst's sealing this week and I have a pic I need to send to you so you can feel like you were there. Love and miss ya!

The Miles Family said...

I still can't believe you guys are there..so awesome!! I love the pictures of all your little adventures. :)