Tuesday, May 4, 2010

College Graduate

I think that the title explains it all. I graduated with my bachelors on Friday. It was so exciting!! I started at USU back in '06, got married in '07, finished my generals at USU so I took a semester off, Cade graduated from USU in 08 and got accepted to BYU law that fall, I started UVU (had to transfer to follow the husband) in summer '08 and graduated in the Spring of 2010. My life has been such a great adventure. I sure miss the Aggies. In my mind I'll always be a Utah State Aggie, but I guess wolverines aren't the worst. I made it my whole UVU career without going to one UVU event. oops. I'm nervous to go to France, but it's a good thing we're going because now that I'm done with school I don't know what to do. I'm thinking of going to more school just because it feels so weird to be done.
Also, Cade turned 25. We went out to dinner with my UVU bffs to celebrate, well more of a celebration for us than for cade. all the spouses think we are absolutely insane. I love Kierst, Jill, and Mickelle. I made Cade a cake that kierst showed me. It looked a little sloppy, but still pretty cool. As for my summer, I don't get dressed most days and I love it! Some pictures for your viewing pleasure. . . .










2 comments:

Zane and Cami said...

Kristi-You are Beautiful and SO AWESOME! Congrats on Graduating!

Ginger said...

WAHOO Kristi! Congrats on being done! Cade's cake looks great btw. What a fun idea!