Sunday, May 16, 2010

California!






Last week we went to californiar with my sister Mer and her "friend" It was so awesome!!! Great friends and GREAT times. We drove on Monday, went to Disney Land on Tuesday (happiest place on earth), beach Wednesday and drove home on Thursday. I love Disney Land. I love the beach. It was such an awesome vaca. We stayed at Cade's law school friends house, it was so nice of the Inouye's to let us stay. We rode bikes from their house to the beach it was soooo fun. We drove home Thursday so we could make it to my cousin Holly's wedding. I can't believe that little girl is a married woman. We are leaving for Paris in one week. I am nervous out of my gourd.

2 comments:

Sun said...

I can't even express how jealous I am!
Also, I'm sad we're not neighbors anymore. :(

erin said...

we were just there on there on the 1st and 2nd!