Friday, February 26, 2010

The reason we don't blog

We have nothing to blog about. We still are doing the same old thing. I haven't taken a picture in weeks and weeks. Cade's car keeps not starting. it's really annoying. We're trying to figure out what is sucking the life out of the battery, but so far we don't know. I have taken up the sport of running and I am not the biggest fan but hey, its healthy so i'll keep trying. T minus 2 months til graduation. I'm thinking about applying for a masters program at Weber. but only thinking. the more I think the more it's not going to happen because the deadline passed already. 2 more years of school? sheesh.
TGIF
Kristi Out

ps. I heart the Olympics

1 comment:

The Miles Family said...

Even if you don't have much to blog about...keep it up because I like to read it! :)