Thursday, February 4, 2010

January come and gone

Sorry everyone, I know that we don't update this nearly as often as we should. What have we been up to since Christmas Break?? Well, mainly school. Kristi is in her last semester of school. It's a little easier semester than last semester (at least thus far). This has given her a little more time, so she has been awesome at going running basically every day, and even taking up some sewing (she's made two very nice decorative pillows for our bed). I too have been going to school, and my classes are going ok. We both read a book this month, Kristi re-read Harry Potter & The Deathly Hollows, and I read Dan Brown's Lost Symbol (if you like the other 2 in the series, I'd highly recommend this one, it was pretty good). Work also keeps me fairly busy as well, but I just hope it lasts. We also went and did our "Give a Day, Get a Day" for Disney, with the Habitat for Humanity in Provo. So we went and gave service and we get a free day at either Disneyland or DisneyWorld. Other than that, it's been a pretty quiet January. Hope that we have more to share in the near future.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

We are so glad you are still in the blogosphere. Thanks for your updates!