Sunday, February 28, 2010

Budapest Hungary




Well, we have some exciting news (this is Cade by the way). We just found out that I was chosen to do a semester abroad this fall. So we will be headed to Budapest Hungary, where I will be studying in their law program. We, probably me a little more than Kristi, are way excited. I included a few pics of Budapest. As long as we get a few things straightened out and finalized this week, we will be heading to Hungary from about Sept 20 - Dec 17. Way cool.

6 comments:

Justin and Carissa said...

Congratulations! That will be so much fun. Kristi, now you can spend all your spare time seeing awesome amazing things in Budapest!

Heidi said...

Kristi, what are you going to do there without me? I'll try to get you an I'm Hungry for Turkey shirt to wear there. Gosh we'll miss you!

Mom and Dad said...

What can I say..except...Have a great time!

The Miles Family said...

Dang..and I thought D.C. was cool! That is so awesome you guys!!

Ginger said...

Exciting! You guys will have a blast! We will miss you. Before you go you better come visit your favorite niece and nephew lots :)

Kami said...

Shut right up! That is so exciting! Congratulations! I may need to come and visit...