Tuesday, May 19, 2009


Hello Miles Family!! It sure was fun to see you.
I made cade stand by this pirate shirt and say "but I don't wanna be a pirate"


Presidential Material





My true love




Monticello





I don't think there could be a more patriotic picture






This is a terrible picture of us, but Abe is lookin' good
















There is a strong resemblance between me and Pocahontas









Here are more pictures of our touring. We have had so much fun with my family being here. Now that they have gone I am not going to be doing quite as much. The good news is we still have Cade's cousin that we would LOVE to hang out with on the weekends (hint hint ) anywho, we went to about 1 million places.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I'm so jealous that you got to see Brittany and her family. Looks like you guys are having a great time.

Ginger said...

fun times. keep the pics coming!

Unknown said...

Krist! I ran into your blog,and just wanted to say hi! It looks like you have been loving DC, I'm glad things are going so well! :)