Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Ahoy!

We made it to DC!! hooray! I am in Virginia for the week and I left poor Cade to fend for himself in the big city. I hope he doesnt get eaten alive out there. We have been touring DC for a couple days, pictures hopefully will follow. We walked into church on Sunday and we saw President Uchtdorf sitting on the stand. We went and shook his hand, of course. I am spending the week with my brothers and SIL. They have talked Virginia up so much, lets just say, it better be good. Happy Sinco De Mayo!

2 comments:

alias: Ender Wiggin said...

Aw Kristi that is so cool! I'm glad you made it safely!

Mel said...

We will miss you ever so much while you are away! Good luck, how very fun and adventurous for you! I'm sure your mom will keep you updated on all the goings on here and our 20 lb baby. :o)