Monday, May 11, 2009

Adventures of the Week






I am now a frequent blogger because I have quite a bit of time on my hands. I love it. This past week has been awesome. I would like to thank Mark and Ash and Sadie for a Great time. I loved it there. I spent the week trying to befriend the one and only Sadie Jean Olsen. I don't know how well it went. I slept in her room with her and I was the first thing she saw every morning. She woke up and cried in the middle of the night only once. When I picked her up she did stop crying, but she lunged back toward her crib. I guess being in bed was the better option. She is so adorable. we saw so much cool stuff in Washington DC and in Virginia. Cade came to Richmond on Friday night and was horrified by the traffic. It took him about 3.5-4 hours to get there. It should have only taken 1.5-2 hours. Cade did not like that. On saturday we tried to go somewhere without our tourguides (mark and ash) and turns out we did not go where we thought we were going. LAME. From Monday to Thursday it was raining pretty much non stop so we had to do things like scenic drives and short walks. Finally it warmed up. I have never been so sweaty, and I wasn't even that hot. Weird. All in all it was a pretty great week.

1 comment:

The Miles Family said...

Fun! We haven't even been that close to the white house yet, and we've been here for a year. Yeah..I hope we get to see you guys again soon. If you ever need to get away, you could always come here for a weekend. I'm sure we'll be going back to D.C. in the near future too. Enjoy your time away...live it up! We're glad you guys are here...just wish you were staying.