Friday, August 22, 2008

whoa

these past few weeks have been insane. Cade had his last week of work last week, and I worked full time last week and most of this week. On monday and tuesday before Orientation, cade had some relaxing days by cleaning our hole apartment!! It was so awesome. on wednesday he started his orientation for school.. Monday will be his first day of real Law school!! Finally he'll become a real man. We're going to brigham to celebrate my birthday, the big 20. time for me to say goodbye to my teenage years!!

3 comments:

Ginger said...

Wow! Law school, the BIG 2-0! You guys are sure growing up fast!
Seems like only yesterday Kristi was in her teens and Cade was playing the Wii and giving river tours!
Come see us soon! We miss you!

brody_joce said...

woo hoo sounds like good times! Hopefully we get to see you guys tomorrow!!

Olsens said...

Happy Birthday Kristi girl! I beleive it is today. So how are things in the Buck home? Any babies yet? I heard rumors. Pysch! Miss yas!