Monday, August 25, 2008

School Days, School Days

I sent cade off to his first day of school. He is so excited to be starting, it is so cute. I made him some cinnamon roles (thanks to his mom) this morning so he could have a nice sugary delicious breakfast before his big day. I'm sure he'll do great!!! GO CADE!!


First Day of School!!
Yummy Yummy Cinnamon Roles


also, My birthday was a huge success, it was no pig roast, but it was still pretty awesome!! I got tons of great loot and had a blast. on saturday there was a slip'n'slide, a bbq and a fair. It's nice that Box Elder County celebrates my birthday with me. On sunday we went to Alpine and had a great lasagna dinner it was wonderful, and now here I am back at home, 20 years old. Hello middle age!!!

Slip'N'Slide
I look Good
My awesome Castle Cake that Heidi made meMy Loot












1 comment:

Olsens said...

I bet this birthday was boring compared to last year's. No pig?