Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Bear Lake Bake

We had a joyous time at bear lake. we started the weekend off by going to a lovely wedding for some lovely love birds. then we went camping friday night at Sunrise. then on saturday we spent the day at bear lake. it was super awesome. the pictures at the end are of my skills in making people beautiful. and the very last picture is cade's photography skills. Pretty good. Bear lake was a great way to end our summer because cade starts school really soon.
The camping expedition
Bear Lake
hudson
we were modeling for an ad
sand castle building
Funny things I did
i taught annie about fashion

straight hair?

beautiful picture taken by cade






3 comments:

brody_joce said...

I have been waiting for an update for 10 days! I'm sad I missed you guys when you stopped by the hospital the other night. I see Cade wants to turn into his mom, good for him. And we need to plan an adventure before school starts up. this weekend is no good though... we are going camping with my fam. ... uh ... talk to you guys later.

The Miles Family said...

Looks like a lot of fun! You gotta love Bear Lake. I love the picture of Karen and my grammy! Isn't she so cute! :)

Olsens said...

Nice hair Cade! You should definitely keep it up.