Sunday, January 8, 2012

MRY CHRSTMS


as suspected, Christmas was awesome. Remy was so cute and he LOVED all of his wrapping paper. It was weird that cade only had one day of Christmas break. I wish it could have been more of a Break for Cade, but Remy and I still partied hard while everyone else was out of school. We had a fun Christmas Eve celebration at the Warburtons and then had a fab christmas morning With Grandma Buck. :) Remy was so thoughtful and slept until5:30. (i made him wait and go back to bed before we went and saw what santa brought) We had a wonderful breakfast and then headed to church at 11. after church we headed to the Olsens for of course more presents and Christmas dinner. It was so fun hanging out with everyone for the past few weeks. I'm always sad for christmas to be over and I was really sad when school started so everyone had to leave. The good news is that time goes by so fast for me now I know it will be back in a flash.

No comments: