Sunday, December 4, 2011

a few things

I have a new goal of blogging {almost} every day. I decided I need to keep track of my life. so here we gooooooo. a few weeks ago we went to a football game. it was snowy that morning so we were nervous, but it ended up being sunny; still cold but at least there was sun. Remy was dressed up really warm and he looked so cute. On Thanksgiving we of course went to both of or families so we ate plentiful and it was awesome. I had my cooking debut and made rolls for both ( i was slaving for hours) I used the lionhouse recipe and they turned out pretty tasty (i think, maybe everyone felt so bad that they just said they did because i kept blabbing about how long they took me). Remy rolled over for the first time all by himself the day after Thanksgiving. We tried to go and cut down a Christmas Tree in Idaho last saturday. Fail. it didn't take. so if anyone knows of someone going up to idaho we would love a chance to redeem ourselves with someone who knows what they are doing. We are on a soccer team with my family as it turns out we are all not as good as we think we are but we still have lots of fun. Olsen's Rule!! Remy went to the Doctor for his 4 month appointment. He is still alive and well. He is a tall skinny little guy. He is in the 70% for height 26% for weight and 41% for head circumference. WE set up our Christmas Tree and put some lights up on our house - more to come after we acquire a ladder-. Remy is enamored by the Tree. He can not stop staring. He is so slobbery and he smiles and laughes all the time, unless he is screaming. He is super strong and does not like to sit. He is a stander. Cade grew a Moustache in november for movember. I'm sorry to say that the stache is now deceased. I cut 8 inches off my hair and dyed it dark again. It's a big shock but i'm trying to cope. Now that we are all caught up I will hopefully blog a bit more regularly to use this as a baby book / journal. Now for your worse nightmare..... PICTURE MANIA
These are in no order whatsoever. be ware, there are millions.



























2 comments:

brody_joce said...

Girl you need an exersaucer for your little man they are the best thing ever! And good job on the up date we love seeing the little dude I mean the whole fam... Right. ;)

Jill said...

So cute! Andrew giggled while I looked at the pictures. I guess he misses his buddy!