Sunday, October 30, 2011

Mile High







last week we went to denver. it was an awesome vacation (for me). Cade had some beezwax there so I tagged along. I got to play with jilly for 3 days in a row and it was AWESOME. we had so much fun. On Sunday we left utah at like 1 ish and got to denver around 2 or 3. We went to the Reeds for dinner and just hung out and chatted. On Monday Jill and I went to the zoo. remy was disinterested but didn't cry. I went to breakfast with cade at his place and I was a public spectacle. every one was staring. babies are not common among business people i guess. on Tuesday it was starting to get cold so Jill and I stayed and swam and then walked around the mall. the babies started to freeze so we had to call it a day. It was so awesome to see Jill and baby andrew. Please move to utah. I seriously had the best time. On wednesday it was a full blown snow storm. so we came back to utah.

3 comments:

Mickelle said...

So fun you got to visit Jill!! Hopefully I'll see you one day again.

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous.

Mel said...

Ha Ha, I loved your comment about people staring at you because you had a baby. I went to a baby shower in Denver once and I wore jeans, when I showed up it was at a country club and everyone was in cocktail dresses and strappy sandals eating food I couldn't swallow. Good times... :o)