Friday, October 14, 2011

the kid

Happy boy

Mad Boy










Drooly boy (i'm not sure about his soft spot, pretty prominent)




Good morning kiddo! He is getting a bit big for the ol' bassinet, eh?


as it turns out i think remy is extremely adorable. He is 3 months old now. I can't believe it. a few weeks ago we went through a little rough patch. Remy went through a screaming phase. all he did was scream. it was not a happy week for me. it turns out i don't take a crying baby very well especially if i'm tired. Cade is a trooper. I took dairy out of my diet and it seems to be helping. remy has started sleeping more again. last week he slept from 10 to 6:30. that was a happy night for me.


a few things about the kid:

-Remy has two moods: really mad or really happy.

-he is really strong he loves to stand

- he has started to suck on his hand

- he is very ticklish

- he is always drooling
- he looks really cute in a hat
- he has little bosoms. they are so cute

- his happiest time is in the morning when he wakes up

and now, the two faces of Rem:


The happy


the mad

1 comment:

Burke and Emily Adams said...

Oh my Kristi! That last video of Cade with screaming Remy made me cackle out loud! I loved that you showed both a good moment and a bad moment! It is so hard to be patient when they are wailing like that. Hopefully the poor little guy will grow out of that stage soon. So glad to see you guys doing well!