Tuesday, May 3, 2011

a real man

Cade is finally a man!! jk. but he did turn 26. I think he accomplished a lot in his 25 year old year. But I think his 26th year will be just as much of an adventure. I didn't really do too much for his birth celebration. we were going to go camping but i did not want to go because of the weather. Instead we just went to brigham for a few days. We went to logan also. It was fun to go back. we miss it terribly. I am now 30 weeks pregnant. i would say that is 6.5 months. i can't believe that in 2 months i will be giving birth. yikes. my stomach is quite large. and i'm sad to say its just going to get bigger. oh well, this kid better be worth it.

I would also like to give a shout-out to strawberries. This is the best time of the year. I have been eating so many strawberries and I have loved every bite.

2 comments:

Burke and Emily Adams said...

Kristi - first off, you're so cute! Don't feel bad about your huge belly, although I'm sure you're in my same situation where people make comments ALL the time, so it's hard not to. I'm 35 weeks today and getting scared! Good luck with everything!

Sarah Johnson said...

I bet you look adorable!! It is sooo exciting that you are going to be a mom in a couple months!!