Wednesday, October 20, 2010

what happens in romania



Romania's eiffel tower




it was beautiful

there were about 1 billion wild dogs. every time we saw one i said: ferrel dog.



dracula bite in draculas castle





I ordered chili from a restaurant


the gang


I LOVE the fall colors






the plane dropped us off right at the door. it was awesome




I can't believe that it is already October 20th. In one month I will be going to Germany and then one month after that we'll be going home. CRAZY. Cade decided upon our arrival in Budapest that he would like to go to Romania and see the Transylvania countryside. So that is what we did last weekend. We left on Saturday and took a 45 minute flight to Targu Mures Transylvania airport. We drove tons and tons and saw the countryside, some castles, small villages, and lots of ferrel dogs. It was awesome. I could not believe the way some of the people lived. I gave away all our granola bars and mentos we brought to little kids that we passed as we drove by. They were all so excited. Seeing a car was more rare than seeing a Horse and Buggy. it was like going back in time. It made me realize how grateful I am. and let me tell you, I am grateful. We had a great time and we only had a few international incidents. not bad.

No comments: