Monday, October 25, 2010

my favs


awesome view from Notre Dame

We walk by this church every day on the way to cades school in Budapest

I found a pink store in paris. Fabulous



THe bridge connecting Buda to Pest





The fall colors in Romania


this was funny in Romania

I befriended Sadie in Germany. I love this little mousy


Fussen and brats


Croatia's blue water


The collusseum


Cinque Terra- perfect weather, beautiful, great company (mark, ash, londy, sadie)



Bike ride in Switzerland -- tiring but beautiful


The blue sky in Paris


Our bike ride in France


Sacre Cour- it was so beautiful. every time we went there i was shocked at how cool it was




We have seen so much and it has been so awesome. These were just some of my Fav's. even though pretty much everything was/is my favorite. WE are really lucky to have these experiences



I am excited to get home to these though. (mer and kdog, not james, as much) jk


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am excited sooooo to see you. I am so jealous of you fabness. I am stalking you, right now. :] LYLAS

Brent and Mallory said...

what a random little bit of heaven!