Tuesday, December 2, 2008

halloween, return of the james-i,1 year anniversary, thanksgiving, mary's birthday and the stuff of life

Talk about a long time since a post. Well, I have to admit things are awesome. -- we are really excited for this semester to be over. pictures speak a thousand words.



I'm awesome
Kristi + James

what immaculate form


I gave cade a new doooooooo

mary's party poster


we had our 1 year anniversary on Nov. 17! YAY!
Together forever ♥


James and his twin Kurt.
Welcome Home James!

my Halloween costume, I was a Barbie. Pretty awesome



Carving Pumpkins




















6 comments:

alias: Ender Wiggin said...

Yay! you updated!!! and so much has happened! fun fun!

Ginger said...

fun times. can't wait to see you!

Lisa Harradine said...

Cute Pictures! Looks like you guys have been having some fun. Love the Halloween picture of you, Julia and Peter. I didn't recognize them at first.

Anonymous said...

I basically am now your biggest stalker ok??? I love you

Olsens said...

fabulous, simply fabulism. See yos sos (soon).

Cassandra said...

Kristi! So I found your blog from Kiersten's... it is so weird that we know the same people! By the looks of things you are having fun, I miss having you at Impact though! Keep in touch!