Thursday, December 11, 2008

Finals!!!

Hey there everybody in Bloggers World, this is your long lost friend Cade. It's been a long time since I've posted, sorry I've been basically locked in the Law School for the last couple months. I'm in the middle of my first week of finals, actually sitting in a property review. Things are good, but they will definately be better after next week when both me and Kristi are done with finals and Christmas break is here. Well, I better pay attention. Hope you all are having more fun than me right now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wishing you and yours much love, peace, and happiness!

Anonymous said...

May you live through your wife (ahem, Kristi, you as well) taking the Motor Learning and Development final. May Kemal let us all live and forsake Dartfish forever!!!!

The Holmgrens said...

hey Cade Benjamen its your long lost friend Corey Comish. I didn't know that you were in law school, it doesn't surprise me though. Hope that things are going good, and hope to see you guys again someday.

Bryson and Kristy said...

KRISTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII and cade of course! haha I didn't know you had a blog, but I found you on the holmgrens! You can run but you can't hide! Anyways I'm adding you if you like it or not! PS love the halloween costumes!

Fromm's said...

Hi Kristi, I just found your blog somehow. I was friends with Cade growing up. Just wanted to say hello. You two are a cute couple. Tell Cade I said hello please.
This is Jessie Chournos