Sunday, September 8, 2013

Vienna's Big Day

Today We blessed Vienna. It was a great day full of family.  I wanted to get vienna a killer cool dress so I had mer and my mama make a tutu.  It turned out exactly how I wanted it to.  Finding a top for it was not an easy task.  After searching and buying all the wrong things I finally found the perfect top in my basement in a bag of clothes that was given to me.  it was a blessing day miracle.  I bought some lace to make a top but I couldn't figure out what I should do.  Then I bought a dress that I thought would be great but it was not pure white  (but still very darling)  then  i bought a shirt at walmart but that one turned out to not be cute at all.  I was a  stress ball. yikes.  jk. but really. finally I found the perfect onesie.  right here all along.  anywho she turned out to look perfect.  She even has a little necklace.  so cute. I've been watching a lot of say yes to the dress so I wanted this to look like a wedding dress and I have to say I think we did a swell job. The blessing was so sweet and it was fun to hang out with fam after.  Thanks everyone for coming.  Vienna will remember this day for the rest of her life.

















I could not stop taking pictures.  She looked SOOOOOOOOO cute.  I don't mean to be biased, but. . . . it happens

3 comments:

Alyssa Harper said...

She is so precious! What a beautiful little girl!

Ginger said...

She was so cute and sweet. Your mom and Mer should go in the tutu making business! The top matched perfectly, good job!

Heidi said...

Super Cute. Out of control, but adorable at the same time. We miss baby Enna!