Monday, July 1, 2013

WELCOME!!!!!!

I would like everyone to give a nice warm welcome to Vienna Grace.  She is just a dear.  A little chunkier than I expected but still so sweet.  The delivery went as well as can be expected and recovery has been a charm.  I am loving it.  I even left the hospital a day early. It was a little hard to adjust to coming home and trying to put Remy (the boy who won't sleep anymore) to bed and get V to stop crying.  But with a little help All was well.
The Story:
On Friday I went to 7 peaks in the morning (last hurrah) Then I had an appointment at 4.  I was dilated to a 4 so the Dr Stripped my membranes.  I was feeling weird/crampy all night.  I didn't sleep super well but enough.  I was trying to time contractions but kept falling asleep.  On Saturday morning I was contracting pretty consistently. I didn't tell Cade because i suspected he would start to flip.  Cade made us some waffles for breakfast and we just chilled.  After breakfast I told Cade we should have my parents come get Remy.  I  took a bath in the comfort of my own home :)  and then got ready to head.  I was right when  I  thought Cade would start flipping.  He was more in a hurry than I was.  I was a little nervous they would tell me to go home when I got to the hospital.   In the car the pain was pretty bad I kept thinking that if I had to do this for  5 more hours I would not be able to.  We got to the hospital at about 11 and I was dilated to an 8.  After all the questions/ check in I was at a 9.  It seemed like forever to get the rest of the way but it finally happened. Pushing was the worst it also seemed to take forever.  but at 1:43 out came our little Vienna.  8 lbs 4 oz.  she had the fattest little face I ever saw. (not really, but I wasn't expecting it).  So far she is pretty sweet. Remy is in love with her.  He only fake cried a few times when she has been crying.  ha. so funny











5 comments:

Alyssa Harper said...

So adorable!

Emma Sears said...

Such a cute family!!! Congratulations!!!

Heidi said...

AWWWWW! She's so super cute! What a great story. Great Job. You are a a great mom, look at how awesome remy is! Vienna will be so fun. I'm jealous of your awesomeness

brody_joce said...

So excited for you guys! Kristi you're a rock star! She's adorable, congrats.

annie andersen said...

wow you look so great for having just had a baby!! she is precious! love her name!