Saturday, June 9, 2012

Couple Trips to catch up on part 2

We got home from the Cali trip on Memorial Day.  The next Thursday night, we headed down to Southern Utah with the Olsens.  It was Danny's last weekend before his mission to Samara, Russia, and the decision was made to go camping.  On Friday, we hiked Spooky and Peekaboo slot canyons, near Escalante.  They are fun hikes.  Remy did not like being in his backpack, in fact, he hated it.  Oh well, we wouldn't have been able to keep him in the backpack for the actual slot canyons anyway.  Friday night we slept in Bryce Canyon National Park, and Saturday we hiked all over.  I loved Bryce's.  I think that I might have liked it more than Zion's and Arches, but I can't be sure.  It was another fun trip and a good time camping.
Remy's worst day 
 In the Slots
 (Remy is not much for hiking I guess)
 squishing through the canyon
 after a bad night, happy (and insane) to be awake


Kristi, Remy and the Hoodoos

No comments: