Wednesday, February 29, 2012

the leap. {year}

so we don't do anything. BFD. Actually I have been very busy. pinning away. I have a really long to do list now :)
My goal for March- make Remy go to bed earlier than 10 and wake up not so much.
The battle with food is marching on. he slurped some applesauce from my toast and sucked some sugar off a mini spooner. i'm a good mom. pure sugar.

I have some more pictures to upload. maybe today??? but for now:

Balancing act

We still have our chick
l
Fine dining: strawberry frosted mini wheat

Bucks Rule

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I was a little confused trying to read your post. I must be too old to understand. "I don't understand a word commin outta yo mouth" However, Remy is CUTE!!!!!! Wow! we love that little guy!

Brent and Mallory said...

I love that cade is balancing him and he obviously LOVES it! He is a cutie!