Thursday, June 30, 2011

:) summer time

I had high hopes that the baby would be here by now, but alas, no. I had my last day of work on Monday so now I am just living the good life. I sit home and do whatever, cade sits home and studies. what a life. We went to the real salt lake game last saturday and it was super fun. Super hot but still fun. I will be 39 weeks on monday. time flies when you're having fun. Now I have this inner battle - get the baby out so I can get back to normal, or have a baby to take care of.
But we are just so excited to get the little dude here, even though I'm super nervous. Come on little guy

a few pics from the game:
.



38 weeks. getting bigger

5 comments:

brody_joce said...

I wish I looked so hot prego! Well you will have to let us know when this little guy gets here cause we would love to meet him! Hurry up and get here!!

Alyssa Harper said...

You look so cute! Can't wait to see your baby!

Kristin said...

Cutest prego belly ever! Did you decide on a name yet?

alias: Ender Wiggin said...

Kristi!!! You're pregnant!! How awesome! I am so happy for you!!!

Jill said...

oh Kristi, I so wish that we could hang out more. super cute pictures and best of luck with your birthing. you'll do great :)