Wednesday, June 24, 2009

our last weekend

Good times at the Zoo


The Baseball game (it was beach day so we got free beach towels, and leis)


A day at the beach



I can't believe that these two months are almost over! We start our treck home on saturday and we couldnt be more excited! It was super fun here in Virginia but I'm ready to go home. Cade's mom will fly in at 2:00 on saturday and we'll pick her up and head to Palmyra for the first stop of the vaca.

Last weekend we had to fit everything in that we hadn't done yet. On friday we went to a baseball game (Washington Nationals vs. someone from canada) It was my first baseball game ever and it was awesome! On saturday Cade's cousin and her family came to DC and we went to the zoo. It was pretty cool. for being in the middle of the city it was pretty big, I thought. It was fun to be at the zoo, but especially when there were little kids there. Little Teegan was so adorable. ah the wonders of childhood. (Thanks Brittany and Josh, we had a Killer Time) On sunday we took a drive to the coast to see the ocean. We brought a lunch and ate it on the beach. I played in the sand for a minute then we headed back. It was a 3.5 hour drive each way, but it was still really fun and we're glad we did it. Wow what a weekend.

Now that brings us to now. I'm trying to work on my class but it is so awful (it shouldn't be, but it is killing me). Cade's days at "work" are winding down. yippee. I'm trying to keep thinking of things to write so I don't have to start on homework... but unfortunately I'm all out.

Kristi Out

1 comment:

erin said...

free beach towels! lucky, last summer we got free crab bobble heads at a giants game. i would much rather get a beach towel!!!