Sunday, April 5, 2009

killer kool

School is almost done. We are so excited. I have about had it with school... and some good news graduation is right around the corner. Kindof (1 year away). And only two short years for Cade. I'm sure he is so excited to work all day everyday so I can spend all of his earnings. Yay. We drove around provo today searching for a house... not that we're going to buy, but maybe convince my parents into buying a 2nd home... but it actually made me really want to buy one, but not one in provo.. anywho, We Rok! I was going to post some pictures to show our awesomeness, but it appears that we have not taken any for quite some time. Probably due to the lack of interesting things we have done. Kristi Out.
ps. I Heart American Idol.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I'm cool. If you hang out with me more, you'd have cool pictures to post too!

Ginger said...

YAY for summer being on its way so you guys can get on yours!! (We will miss you though)

Anonymous said...

Boo for you moving to DC! But we will still continue to be BFFs. I love that you love AI!